"Revolutionizing the Digital Landscape: Saboor Akram's AI-Generated Images Take Over Internet

 



Saboor Akram is a talented young man.Some of the most amazing pictures of celebrities and superheroes traversing Pakistani streets were created by him and his computer.


Akram's love of comic books gave him the inspiration to make something original that no one had yet thought of. He always had a great passion for photography.

"Spider-Man is my favorite comic book character. Because I'm so enamored with Spider-Man, I authored the first self-funded Spider-man fan fiction in Pakistan when I was 19; I've always wanted to represent Pakistan and South Asian countries on a larger scale, he said.



It's to represent diverse franchises, themes, films and celebrities in light of my country and culture, so we can form some representation around the world!" said Akram. "I also employ AI to create concept posters that depict my ideal shooting angles."

If I were ever the director of a certain movie or television programmed, it would be something like Stranger Things, Spider-Man, or Harry Potter.



"I had to have an extremely difficult time a month ago, leaving me absolutely incapacitated. Due to my inability to work, I used my savings to buy an AI programme and experiment with it. I ceased acting on my thoughts throughout the period. To start creating the best concepts for my style, I studied Photoshop manipulation, color theory, Procreate, and Adobe Illustrator," he stated.

I've always been taught to have a firm handle of the lights and compositions that are used in my area. In addition to photography, I also like to watch movies and storyboard, so when I did some research on AI tools, I began using them in my Artistic work.

Comments